DMCA Take-down Policy
RhythmOne, LLC (“RhythmOne”) respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on blinkx.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions on how to report possible copyright infringement. It should be noted that while blinkx.com hosts some content on its servers or network, it does not host all content listed in search results. Content not hosted on blinkx.com’s servers are links to media that are available to a broad range of third-party video hosting and broadcasting network sites. Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from blinkx.com they may not be removing the actual source video from the third-party site. Content owners are responsible for contacting the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), RhythmOne will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to RhythmOne's designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to RhythmOne by providing RhythmOne's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from blinkx.com's index, RhythmOne requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
RhythmOne's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: email@example.com.